Monday 9 December 2013

Shooting Schedule

You may have seen in my pitch post that I had come up with an example shooting schedule, to demonstrate that I had considered when, where and what things I would shoot together. Today, I'd like to share my revised shooting schedule; the reason for the change includes the availability of the actors, coupled with the fact that I wanted to make sure the actors fully understood the story and their characters, which recently I've been unsure of:
 
Saturday 21th December '13 10am-4pm: Shoot all the outdoor scenes on Milton Fields road (Actors needed: Poulton, Back, O'Reilly).

 Monday 23rd December 10am-12pm: Marriage counsellor scene (Actors needed: Poulton, O'Reilly, Fiona Harnett).

Saturday 28th December 6pm-8pm: Conservatory and bathroom.

Editing and post-production completed over Xmas holidays 2013-2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment