Monday 7 October 2013

Planning A Pitch!

Currently, I'm still in the process of my research although this period is beginning to come to an end. Therefore, I need to begin planning my own short film. Before I can begin shooting my film, I have to create a pitch which will be presented to my peers and my teacher. A presentation between 5-10 mins long, it's essential that I deliver a good pitch that sells my idea well in order for my work to be signed off, allowing me to go ahead with making my film. I'll need to include the following in my pitch:

-Being able to include examples of how my research has influenced my planning.
-A good level of Media language.
- Storyboards and animatics (that are of a good quality).
- A rough mock-up of my review and poster.
-Shot-list.
-A rough draft of my script.
-Location/Actors/Equipment.
-To consider genre, narrative, audience and representation.

Including these elements within my pitch, coupled with presenting my idea with an air of confidence and conviction in my idea will allow me to produce a pitch that will sell my idea effectively. Whilst I'm still at the research stage, I have to keep an eye on planning my own ideas and begin to make lengths to design my own ideas...

Presenting Ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment