Tuesday 5 November 2013

Equipment List; A Rough Draft...

As I prepare for the production of my film, it's vital that I consider in advance what equipment I'm going to use in order to capture shots that I'm satisfied with. I want to give the short film an air of quality- therefore, I must start planning in advance in regards to what equipment I'm planning to use.

Camera: Canon 600D
External Microphone: I don't own one of these, I need to look for a microphone online, looking for microphone's that will pick up quality sound, whilst being cost effective.
Tripod: Can use a school one.
Laptop: MacBook Pro (of course)
Software: Still considering between Adobe Premiere Pro (which I find really difficult to get my head round) or I-Movie (which is a lot easier to use, albeit not as advanced as the aforementioned editing software).

This is my initial equipment list, and this list is still liable to change as my ideas develop and advance. However, I'm pleased that, using this equipment, I will- hopefully- be able to produce a film that looks professional and can capture the shots I need.
 
Equipment List!

No comments:

Post a Comment