Tuesday 5 November 2013

Pitch Notes


In my previous Media Studies, we went through a few top tips in order to produce a pitch of the highest quality. Having jotted down a few notes, I thought it would be pertinent to record these on this blog, to allow me to focus on what needs to be addressed when delivering my pitch;
What’s the meaning in/behind your project?
Who is your target audience?
 How are they reflected in the piece?
 What's your narrative?
 How have you created meaning? - Sound, Editing, Mise-En-Scene, Camera
Ensure you discuss the following:
Actors
Locations
Props
Costumes
What message are you trying to put across? How does each shot add to/ reinforce these message?
By addressing these pointers when delivering my pitch, I feel confident that I can create and deliver a successful pitch, whereby I can get on with my short film's production.

No comments:

Post a Comment